If you have a collection of high end super cars then you certainly want to make sure they’re fully protected with a solid insurance policy.
Although you can get separate policies for your vehicles, there are some key benefits to getting them insured together under the same policy.
Why get fleet car insurance?
Below are some of the main benefits of getting your cars insured as a fleet –
- Save time – Getting your cars insured together under one policy is much easier than having to manage separate policies for each. It also makes it easier if you need to make a claim.
- Save money – Another big benefit of getting your cars insured as a fleet is that it enables you to save money. In a lot of cases, fleet insurance works out cheaper than getting separate policies.
- Highly tailored policy – With fleet insurance, you can also tailor the policy to suit your exact needs. You can choose the level of road risks cover you want from the usual options – third party only; third party, fire and theft or fully comprehensive. You can also add any additional types of cover you need, such as breakdown assistance, liability claims and windscreen repair.
Below are some of the best ways you can save money on fleet car insurance –
- Get a lot of quotes – This is a very obvious way to save money on fleet car insurance. It makes sense that the more quotes you get, the better informed you’ll be and able to choose a policy that’s the best value. If you’re looking for fleet car insurance quotes then you can get them easily from https://www.cheapfleet.co.uk/
- Get a limited mileage policy – If you do own high end cars then there’s a good chance you only use them for certain purposes or on special occasions. If this is the case then one of the best ways you can save money is to get a limited mileage policy.
- Make your property as secure as possible – Any steps you can take to make your property more secure can help to reduce the cost of your cover. An alarm, secure fence/gate and window/door blinds can all help. If you’re looking for door blinds in particular, Blinds 4 Bifolds Ltd has an excellent range.
- Pay annually – Another excellent way to save money on car fleet insurance is by paying for your policy annually rather than monthly. This puts you in an excellent position to negotiate a lower rate with insurance providers since they’ll be happy that you’re paying more upfront.